Building Regs Inspectors

Familiar with SuperFOIL Insulation

In the UK, to meet building regulations your property has to
be inspected by a building control body. Building inspection services are
provided by your local authority or by independently registered agencies. Your building inspector will give you guidance on you insulation requirements; we’ll work with you or your building inspector to ensure you achieve the most from SuperFOIL products.

Local Inspectors

TelephoneBased in Areas Covered
Anthony Lee01271 814395DevonSouth West England
James Bourke01405 766700East YorkshireEngland and Wales
Roy Judge08451 651744BedfordEngland and Wales
Ronald Hilsden01223 864663CambridgeCambridge area
Stephen Blades01377 256538East YorkshireEast Yorkshire

Corporate Inspectors

TelephoneBased in Areas Covered
Act Building Control Limited01452 310880GloucestershireEngland and Wales
Assent Building Control Ltd01924 229180West YorkshireEngland and Wales
Building Control Partnership Ltd08456 443875YorkshireEngland and Wales
Lewis Berkeley Building Control Limited02074 913198LondonEngland and Wales
LBC (South)07825 767 387SussexEngland and Wales
Meridian Consult Ltd01785 859200StaffordEngland and Wales
PWC Building Control Services Ltd01832 732360NorthamptonshireEngland and North Wales
Quadrant Approved Inspects01780 460464RutlandEngland and Wales
Salus (BCFSC) Ltd01455 271155LeicestershireLeictershire
STMC (Building Control) Ltd01618 778660ManchesterEngland and Wales